BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with a Schuberth C4 Pro installed a Sena 20s?
I have several questions, but I'll wait to see if anyone has done this before asking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
currently also busy with selecting a new helmet
the c4 has been replacef by a c4 pro and C4 basic
the c4 basic is delivered without the preinstallation of speaker, an antenna etc
the c4 pro is preinstalled with speakers etc and just need an sc1 module.
so why buying a C4 pro if you want to install a sena 20s

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Here is bit more data:

Got a Schuberth C4 Pro Orange Swipe to try for my KTM last year. Wasn’t planning to keep/ just try. Well, I dropped the darn thing. Here is what I have discovered with the new Schuberth C4 Pro:
  • Just as quite as my C3 Pro’s
  • Increased visibility
  • Same size as my C3 Pro’s
  • The Schuberth C4 Pro is a bigger helmet.
  • Very comfortable & fits like the C3 Pro.
  • The C4 Pro Carbon is .5lbs lighter. Please, do not ask how I know…
  • I really like it but, I am a Schuberth fan.
The Sena mount is best attached to the Schuberth C4 Pro with the sticker. Yes, it holds fine even in the rain. Here are some things I discovered with the Sena Mount:
  • Prevents the helmet from laying flat. The mount sticks out from the base of the helmet on the left side.
  • The Sena 30K sticks out & away from the Schuberth C4 Pro.
  • The Sena 30K allows for group bike to bike communication. This only occurs if you can see the other rider(s); Line of Sight
  • Forced me to go to wired ear plugs (PlugUp’s- CUSTOM STEREO EARPLUG SPEAKERS , first and only earplug stereo earbud for active sports, 30 day free trial )). OH MY GOD!! What a difference!! My hearing is protected & the music is MARVELOUS!! Had no idea what I was missing… Make sure to get an stereo extension cable if you purchase a PlugUp. 4” is fine ( STEREO EXTENSION CABLES ). The stereo extension cable makes it allot easier to connect/ hook up your ear plugs.
Hope this is of assistance.
Best,
Doc (y) (y)

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Oh, if you want to save some money consider your purchase from these vendors:

Yes, they are reliable. Signature required for delivery. Best,

Doc(y)(y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts