BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For several days now, at random times I am unable to type in any reply window on this forum. This goes for PMs and replies to posts. I'm typing this on my phone now because I can open a New Post window, but nothing shows up when I click on the title or text area and start typing in Chrome. This only happens on this forum. Very strange.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently not. Sometimes it works if I close Chrome and open it again.

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
Paid Lifetime membership has its advantages.

Try Firefox or Internet Explorer. IE seems to be best at correcting this issue, which I struggled with for quite some time. The problem seems to have gone away lately, except that I can not paste a picture into a post using Chrome, but can in IE.

Good luck.

·
Administrator
632 Posts
For several days now, at random times I am unable to type in any reply window on this forum. This goes for PMs and replies to posts. I'm typing this on my phone now because I can open a New Post window, but nothing shows up when I click on the title or text area and start typing in Chrome. This only happens on this forum. Very strange.

Have you cleared cache and cookies? Are you running any extensions or script blockers? If so, have you tried disabling them?

The ads on here paralyze the browser, sucks..
Provide the URL and a screenshot of the ad and we'll look into getting it blocked.
- JB

·
Administrator
632 Posts

Do you have this warning?

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 14.50.11.png

lee

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, no warnings of any kind.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you using a third party keyboard on your device?

Ed
No, and in any case I don't have the problem when using my phone. It's only when using my laptop, and only with this forum.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
No, and in any case I don't have the problem when using my phone. It's only when using my laptop, and only with this forum.

Have you tried signing out, closing the browser, delete the link if it's in your favorites, sign back in and then create the new favorite?

Just a shot in the dark at this point.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have you tried signing out, closing the browser, delete the link if it's in your favorites, sign back in and then create the new favorite?

Just a shot in the dark at this point.
Most times, if I close the browser and then open it again, it fixes the problem- until the next time...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts