21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
..........next thing is you ask for is a gender change?:smile: and the we demand a reintroduction
Haha... I really wanted 'Stephen!' but I guess it broke the system. That username goes way back to the early days of the innerwebs when public ISPs were just getting started. The ISP I was using in Virginia required a value to be used in the last name field in outgoing email headers. It couldn't be left blank. However, their junk filter wasn't very good and allowed pretty much anything. As a result my email name was "Stephen !" which eventually became Stephen!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Newer member here. Please change my user name to Stoy, instead of my email. Not sure how this happened in the first place.
Thanks.

I belong to a number of vehicle forums. This one seems a bit more difficult to navigate and customize.

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
Can you change Darbinco to SRT8? That's how he introduced himself to me at SLC... :)

Note: just in case, this is a joke...

Duane
I wish I had been there to hear that one. I would have gotten a real laugh out of that. That Darby can be pretty witty at times! lol
Just be careful or he will embarrass you talking about your fat belly and how good he looks in his Armani motorcycle pants with his slim muscular build. >:)
Maybe he IS SRT8.......

Back on topic.........thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi. I am new and would like to change my user name so it is different from my email address and haven't found a way to change it until I found this thread. Natalie above asked us to use this page. Can I please change my user name to KAP?

Thanks,

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello admin, I'm a new member and I also stuffed up when setting my user name. If possible can you please change it to Adventureboy as I use this ID elsewhere as well, thanks heaps from 'Down Under.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts