BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ya'll

I currently have a heated contour seat for sale that came with the bike upon purchase, they are in mint condition with the mesh style cover on them. Both seats have the plugs for heat, and I have switched to an RDL on the bike. Its fitment is for a 2012 GT, may fit other years as im still learning about these bikes, I can email pics upon request, or try to figure how to upload them on here tomorrow. Im thinking $450 for the pair

·
Registered
22 Posts
Never Had mesh-covered heated seats...how well do they let the heat flow compared to the leatherette material on other heated seats?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It flows the heat quite comparatively same as the OEM seat, with just some air movement underneath as one would guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Ya'll

I currently have a heated contour seat for sale that came with the bike upon purchase, they are in mint condition with the mesh style cover on them. Both seats have the plugs for heat, and I have switched to an RDL on the bike. Its fitment is for a 2012 GT, may fit other years as im still learning about these bikes, I can email pics upon request, or try to figure how to upload them on here tomorrow. Im thinking $450 for the pair
just curious, why did you switch from a Kontour to RDL? Was the Kontour uncomfortable?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just curious, why did you switch from a Kontour to RDL? Was the Kontour uncomfortable?
The Kontour was a comfortable seat for me, an RDL came up for sale locally that fit me and I bought it last year. I've had RDL's on my past bikes and was very pleased with their seats so I guess I stick to whats worked in the past. Plus the Kontour was just at my shop being unused, figured ot was worth a shot if someone else could get some use out of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts