BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Chinese New Year tomorrow, we move from the year of the pig to the year of the Rat for 2020.

According to the NYP, they are celebrating with Corona Bat Soup - looks nice?? See what you think, but I warn you all - please don't view this link if unusual foods revolt you......

......... https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/revolting-video-shows-woman-devouring-bat-amid-coronavirus-outbreak/

Given the current crisis, looks like they won't need too many bullets in China - just lock down the city & pass the bats around.

·
Super Moderator
16,924 Posts
Are we being judgmental? Shouldn't we strive to be inclusive? Shouldn't we focus on their preferred pronouns and feelings about global warming? To borrow from Saint Greta: "How dare you."

I watch Japanese news on NHK, where up to the minute coverage of Corona is offered. At least four cities are now shut down, including public transit and bridges.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Are we being judgmental? Shouldn't we strive to be inclusive? Shouldn't we focus on their preferred pronouns and feelings about global warming? To borrow from Saint Greta: "How dare you."

I watch Japanese news on NHK, where up to the minute coverage of Corona is offered. At least four cities are now shut down, including public transit and bridges.
Ah, poor sweet Greta, now watch this thread spin off into the deep darkness, just sayin':lurk2:
Rick

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
If the coronavirus becomes an international pandemic, can we shoot sufferers in the head? It’s not like we’re going to get a real zombie apocalypse and this might be as close as we get.

Asking for a friend.
watch out for body fluids splashes

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I joke about everything but fear the Coronavirus is no joke. Remember, more people died from the Spanish flu, worldwide, than were killed in World War I. No cure for this new one and it's already spread around the globe. Spooky stuff.

·
Super Moderator
16,924 Posts
Texas now has two cases?

Face masks are selling out in Japan. Manufacturers are now working 24/7 to produce more. #1 tourist purchase by Chinese returning home.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Coronavirus. I initially thought this was an outbreak of tainted Mexican beer.
Same here. I had two bottles left and threw them out. I cried for a while but heard on the news it wasn’t the beer .....so time to restock. Maybe it will get make it’s way to Washington DC and take out all our law makers. We could start fresh again >:)

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Three cities, totaling over 30 million people, now shut-down. Beijing cancelling all Chinese New Year events.

China is taking this very seriously.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts