BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gents,

found some custom dashboards in a German forum that somebody developed and posted for everybody to use. I tested them and they work well on the NAV 5/6 series. Some feature transparent modes, some add fields, some are customizable. If you would like to try them out, please download them from this link HERE
This is from my personal onedrive storage
Connect your 5/6 to your computer and copy them to the dashboard folder on the NAV main memory.

There are no implied warranties, no performance guarantees, no copyright issues of any kind and if you brick your NAV you on your own.
I think next time next time I am gonna ask @GTLen for a comprehensive legal disclaimer. He is better at that. :smile::deal::deal::smile:

Have fun

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Gents,

found some custom dashboards in a German forum that somebody developed and posted for everybody to use. I tested them and they work well on the NAV 5/6 series. Some feature transparent modes, some add fields, some are customizable. If you would like to try them out, please download them from this link HERE
This is from my personal onedrive storage
Connect your 5/6 to your computer and copy them to the dashboard folder on the NAV main memory.

There are no implied warranties, no performance guarantees, no copyright issues of any kind and if you brick your NAV you on your own.
I think next time next time I am gonna ask @GTLen for a comprehensive legal disclaimer. He is better at that. :smile::deal::deal::smile:

Have fun
No screenshots? :)

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts