BMW K1600 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Since Darby is away from the forum for a few days, he came to Texas to see what we ride for off road fun. The original adventure bike for men;
Nice a Bulltarco, I have not seen one since I was around 17 years old lol you should be able to steer it into the corners and that's no Bull.!!! It might sound like a cow of a thing to say at least you will keep up with the rest of the herd now haha.:grin::nerd::smile::wink:

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Nice a Bulltarco, I have not seen one since I was around 17 years old lol you should be able to steer it into the corners and that's no Bull.!!! It might sound like a cow of a thing to say at least you will keep up with the rest of the herd now haha.:grin::nerd::smile::wink:
Not sure I agree, handling is mediocre. Traction control is non-existent and they are equally bad on dirt or on road. Suspension while variable rate has fixed preload and is known to collapse suddenly. This particular model has been known to overheat in city traffic, on hills, and in the sun. The risers are excessive and i do not see a place to mount a ball mount. I looked all over for a WW but could only find wonder spheres, don't play with those, they aren't calibrated and the results are unpredictable. This model is also prone to violent backfire under heavy acceleration, deceleration, and while standing still, also the fumes are completely unacceptable.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Not sure I agree, handling is unpredictable. Suspension while variable rate has fixed preload and is known to collapse suddenly. This particular model has been known to overheat in city traffic, on hills, and in the sun. The risers are excessive and i do not see a place to mount a ball mount. This model is also prone to violent backfire under heavy acceleration, deceleration, and while standing still, also the fumes are completely unacceptable.
I understand where your coming from and great review . I have heard that they do have a very bad fuel leak. But the bonus for the greenies is it does run on Ethanol lol.:smile:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts