BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What else is there to do when you’re home, recovering - in between lawyer visits that is.

Neutrino black box, Blueskysea dash cam, iPhone ram mount and power all installed.

All nails survived :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Donna

Arizona Jim makes a Ram Ball mount that replaces the BMW Roundel U think that would clean up some clutter.

Dash looks very Busy 2 me.

·
Registered
983 Posts
@Donna Love it Donna!!

Would like to see a front shot to see your camera location

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Locations of front and rear camera. Front is good, rear is temporary as I’ll either fabricate a bracket or wait until I get a rack and mount it more permanently there. I’ve also slightly relocated the display.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
What else is there to do when you’re home, recovering - in between lawyer visits that is.

Neutrino black box, Blueskysea dash cam, iPhone ram mount and power all installed.

All nails survived :grin:
What happened to you Donna?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
r U sure?

Locations of front and rear camera. Front is good, rear is temporary as I’ll either fabricate a bracket or wait until I get a rack and mount it more permanently there. I’ve also slightly relocated the display.
I'm guessing the front is pointing the wrong direction. You should relocate it and turn it around so it's facing you. Then you'll know your footage will always record the best scenery. :wink:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Fur fades as we get older silly...

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Sorry to hear that Donna, you'll get through it in the end

1 - 18 of 18 Posts