·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #726

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #728
Looking for a picture of your side case protection bars. Also wondering if they will fit a 2018 Bagger?
No, they don't fit the B or GA. Ilium has the best looking option so far.
Thanks Tim

·
Registered
254 Posts
Finally, got the bars from Tim few weeks ago, but being overseas, no time for install. Black paint, perfect fit for my '16 GT SE (Blue and black) .I did it few days back, and they fit perfectly, and do not obstruct my wife's legs, nor my size 14 feet :) Tim, thanks a lot, excellent product and I highly recommend it. From the initial contact to payment to delivery and fitment, all great. Apart from Croatian customs who charged me a lot, but that is my problem, not his. Thanks, mate.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #731

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #732
Finally, got the bars from Tim few weeks ago, but being overseas, no time for install. Black paint, perfect fit for my '16 GT SE (Blue and black) .I did it few days back, and they fit perfectly, and do not obstruct my wife's legs, nor my size 14 feet :) Tim, thanks a lot, excellent product and I highly recommend it. From the initial contact to payment to delivery and fitment, all great. Apart from Croatian customs who charged me a lot, but that is my problem, not his. Thanks, mate.
Thanks Bobi. Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #735
Hello Tim,

Can you please send me the details on your tip over bars for a 2013 K1600GTL. Shipping would be to 03104.

No rush, it's cold outside :)
PM coming

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Still available?

2.1 painted and installed. Went with semigloss black to see how they look. Figures they're hard to see in the pics, but I left it on the lift in the garage. I'll update when I roll it into the sun.
These come straight out from the frame where 2.0 had a little forward angle to them as seen in above post. I like these better.
I think these will be the design going forward.
Thanks all.

Tim,

Are you still making these? Have you done any further modifications?

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #737
Tim,

Are you still making these? Have you done any further modifications?
Yep, still making them. No new mods, some angle adjustment for clearance and easier access to the bolt head. Basically the same as shown.
Thx Tim

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just want to say that the model shown in the picture (the current one) fits REALLY well. they seem very sturdy, lord knows I don't want to try then but the fit is top notch! if you get a set you WILL be happy, seguro que si.
Rick

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #740
721 - 740 of 779 Posts