BMW K1600 Forum banner

741 - 760 of 792 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #742
PM coming

Hi Tim,

I would be interested in a set for a 2015 GTL shipping to 48307. It would be a future purchase.

Bill

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Can you make these to match Wunderlich engine bars in color (black)? Are they reasonably close to the same tube diameter (1" I believe)? Can you PM me a price quote shipped to 61853?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #744
PM coming

Can you make these to match Wunderlich engine bars in color (black)? Are they reasonably close to the same tube diameter (1" I believe)? Can you PM me a price quote shipped to 61853?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #746

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Are you making these for the Grand America ?

Jim
Jim,

I went with the Illium Works bars since C4 isn't making them for the B/GA. $375 delivered, and pretty easy to put on.

Ron

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tim,

I was looking to get a set of bars for my 2012 GTL. Thanks.

Fern

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #750

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Jim
I’d like a set of your rear guards for a 13 GT. I have the Ilium Works gray engine guards and highway pegs.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #753
PM coming

Tim, could you pm me the details on your side protection bars in black satin. I'm in Washington state, 99006. Thank you

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Hi C4
Can you give me an estimate of time frame to purchase a set to tip bars for my "new" '12 K1600GT. I'm interested in the natural or silver color. Also is a check OK for payment No PayPal for me.
Thanks
Bigger

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #755
PM coming

Hi C4
Can you give me an estimate of time frame to purchase a set to tip bars for my "new" '12 K1600GT. I'm interested in the natural or silver color. Also is a check OK for payment No PayPal for me.
Thanks
Bigger

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #757

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
C4 Tip Over bars

Tim,
Love the C4 Tip Over Bars on my 2013 K16. The black blends into the bike like they aren't even there. Hopefully I will never need them but its nice to know they are just in case.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #760
Glad to hear. Looks good and thanks for posting.

741 - 760 of 792 Posts