·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #762

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #764
Tom, IIRC it’s about 20 lbs. I give a good snug and call it a day. I’ll look to double check when I get home if I can find it.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #766
Looks good, thanks for the pics.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #767
@RayG I tried to send a PM but your box is full.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Tim, I'm curious why you chose to incorporate both round tubing and square tubing. Does it just make for an easier fabrication?

No offense, but it looks a little odd.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #770
Hello,

Are the tip over bars still available? If so will they fit a 2019 K1600B?
Sorry, they do not fit the B or GA models. Ilium has the best option for those at this time.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #771
Tim, I'm curious why you chose to incorporate both round tubing and square tubing. Does it just make for an easier fabrication?

No offense, but it looks a little odd.
None taken, everyone is different.
It is easier to fab and my bender wont bend that tight of a a full curve and be able to remove the die.
When I originally made these for myself, it was all i had laying around.
Then someone saw them in an unrelated post, wanted a set and I decided to keep it mostly the same.
Thanks. Tim

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
just bought a 2018 GT.I was going to buy Illiums like I have on 2015 RT but after seeing yours and reading about them am anxious to get yours. I am a brand new member to this forum so i don't know if this will get to you. If you do get this please let me know the lead time to get a set and how I go about ordering and paying for them. Thanks , Jimbeam 847-489-2831

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #776
Jimbeam, (I like you already), thanks for the interest. PM coming
Tim

just bought a 2018 GT.I was going to buy Illiums like I have on 2015 RT but after seeing yours and reading about them am anxious to get yours. I am a brand new member to this forum so i don't know if this will get to you. If you do get this please let me know the lead time to get a set and how I go about ordering and paying for them. Thanks , Jimbeam 847-489-2831

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #779
Joe, pm coming

761 - 780 of 792 Posts