BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, New to me 2014 GT. I'm interested in just listening to music when I ride and was wondering if any blue tooth ear buds would link up to the BMW blue tooth?

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
I have never listened to the BT music feed from the K. It's reputation is beyond poor. It's trash is my understanding. I have wired in-ear monitors I use that can be fed from my Cardo BT helmet receiver, but I typically just plug it into my phone which is mounted between the handlebars. For wireless listening, the Cardo speakers in my helmet work well. Best of luck finding what's best for you.

Reactions: JohnS1955

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
I simply use my Air Pods Pro, connected to my iPhone in my front pants pocket. The active noise cancellation on the Pros works great. I just pick a playlist, and go.

·
Registered
2020 K1600GA. 2017 VFR1200X. 1986 VF1100c Magna
15 Posts
I run a Cardo PTB with Bose noise canceling ear buds. I clip the battery pack inside my jacket and use a cable extension to my helmet. It seems to do well. I need to do a long ride to test having buds in my ears for long periods of time. This setup allows me to use Nav, Music, and still use intercom while the noise canceling works well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone for your response. Looks like the Cardo way or my old iPod with wired earbuds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts