BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all know that the first Saturday in December is the ECH ride in Eldridge Alabama; wondering if anyone wants to meet in Birmingham on Friday to have some Q? Don't have a place picked out but we met up with Mike K (LT Forum) and Bruce Harris a few years ago at a hole-in-the-wall Q joint that was awesome. Can't remember the name!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Brett, I’m outta town until tomorrow. I’ll post up the particulars on “our joint” in Birmingham tomorrow evening.
Be there or be talked about I say!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Al, you an Ms Jan are welcome to ride with me early Friday morning to Birmingham for lunch and then on up to Winfield to check in at the Hampton. Y’all don’t wanna miss Friday night’s supper at ECH.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Al, you an Ms Jan are welcome to ride with me early Friday morning to Birmingham for lunch and then on up to Winfield to check in at the Hampton. Y’all don’t wanna miss Friday night’s supper at ECH.
Bruce, what time for lunch this Friday? Same place?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bruce sounds good. Battling a small cold but should be good to go by Friday

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jan and I are going to miss again this year. I bought an old Snapper lawn mower that I am rebuilding. I hurt my back lifting it up so I could work on the mowing deck. Riding the bike or in a car for a long trip is not going to happen.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I feel your pain Al. I too have lower back pain. I’ll hoist one in your’s and Jan’s honor. “Dr” Harris recommends ‘Smart Relief’ Tens Therapy by IcyHot mmm...good.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's tough getting old! LOL Heck I'm battling a cold right now! Arghh

·
Registered
414 Posts
TENS units are good, I have one. I think a heating pad is better but most of them have to be plugged into a wall outlet. You can use a TENS on the go. As a pharmacist I recommend spending a few extra dollars and buy a "real" Tens unit... not the thing Icy Hot makes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
As of 3:30 PM EST the wonderful donors to the Eldridge Children’s Home have raised $100,300 all of which goes to the home. Well done my friends!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts