BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left bike in heat in Houston. Rode spiritedly home. Adhesive got hot and wind pressure separated cover on emblem from the body, both sides. Entire GTL piece is in tact!!

Question? How do I replace so the BMW logo is on again?

Tempted to just forgo it, not that tied to having it as the bike still is a blast.THANKS.

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
4000 Mi
Not sure what parts you're actually referring to
I think he's saying that the plastic roundel holders are still there but the BMW roundel on the plastic holders have gone. I think someone's taken them. I once parked somewhere and watched some Mexican kid taking my badge off my K with a knife. I went out to confront him but he ran away. I glued it back on.

·
Premium Member
2012 K1600GT
767 Posts
I think he's saying that the plastic roundel holders are still there but the BMW roundel on the plastic holders have gone. I think someone's taken them. I once parked somewhere and watched some Mexican kid taking my badge off my K with a knife. I went out to confront him but he ran away. I glued it back on.
Think he means the sticker portion peeled off. Happened to me while riding last year! The roundel was still there.

My old post

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spot on. Maybe someone cut them off, did not think of that…well have to let it go or buy new ones. Not going to take them off my k1200 gt…

1 - 11 of 11 Posts