Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have them. Note they offer them with different color option but if you want the them to use as turn signals you want the once with the three wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do you like them? my experience with these types of things on vehicles they tend to burn out in 6 months or so

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Mine have been on a few years, side markers and as flashers as well not a single issue apart from forgetting to reconnect them when reapplying panels

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
how do you like them? my experience with these types of things on vehicles they tend to burn out in 6 months or so

Had white with flashing amber ones on the bike for four years. Not a single issue (hope I dd not just jinx myself)

And even if there was Stefan (sp) the owner stands by is product very well indeed

·
Registered
982 Posts
I want these. How difficult are they to install? Does the installation compromise the original roundel at all or the re installation of the original embalms? I am about to watch the video but because my fingers are already typing, I will ask - What is the power source?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Appreciate the effort sir.

LOL - he said after 7 days...

So - it will take me 21 days...

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I want these. How difficult are they to install? Does the installation compromise the original roundel at all or the re installation of the original embalms? I am about to watch the video but because my fingers are already typing, I will ask - What is the power source?

This all should tap into your existing turning signals. I saw a video were someone wired the Green wire the the 12V so it stays on an extra minute after the bike shuts off. I will take the pluge and order one also. Just anything on EBAY when it comes to lights I get nervous cause they dont last long cause then don't come with resistors and its always 100% maxim brightness.

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Mine were very easy to install and are now about 7 years old.

I have the constant white and amber for turn signals.

I also have the constant on turn signals that are amber, so they all match.

Blue would look better, but it's only legal for law enforcement around here. You probably wouldn't get stopped, but I didn't want to chance it. If you do get blue, don't put, in large block letters, POLITE on your windshield !

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Went to eBay to get these, picked up the one-color version not knowing they would only light up when the blinker was activated. Ended up hooked them up into the Betsy kit and rigged them constant on then blink when activated.

Really great customer service and they arrived a lot faster than expected.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Has anyone bought blue and yellow. I wonder how the blue would look at night
Don't know about the rest of the world but here in the States blue lights are likely to get you a conversation with the Po-Po (and probably a ticket).

·
Registered
434 Posts
Does anybody installed those on a B or GA? Is it even possible? I have not took the side fairing down yet. It would be nice to have those signal LED on the side. Also, I am really surprise that BMW never thought to have LED signal strip light on the mirror covers. At list as an option.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts