BMW K1600 Forum banner

Engle motors

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  86Magna 
#1 ·
Had a problem with the DTC on our 2021 GTL while running the pig trail in Arkansas. Called Ed at Engle, he coached me through turning off the DTC.
Was going to make an appointment for 21 June at 0900. Ed said “don’t worry about an appointment, you’re traveling. When you get here we’ll get you in.
Bike was in the shop as soon as we checked in. Approximately 2 hours later we were on the road with the glitch taken care of.
personable and professional. We really like doing business this way.

#4 ·
Had a problem with the DTC on our 2021 GTL while running the pig trail in Arkansas. Called Ed at Engle, he coached me through turning off the DTC.
Was going to make an appointment for 21 June at 0900. Ed said “don’t worry about an appointment, you’re traveling. When you get here we’ll get you in.
Bike was in the shop as soon as we checked in. Approximately 2 hours later we were on the road with the glitch taken care of.
personable and professional. We really like doing business this way.
What ended up being the problem?

#7 ·
My hometown dealer. Was in there yesterday. They’ve been around for what seems like forever for a reason.

And if you’re looking for an R18, they’ve got a few!

Reactions: Thomas
#9 ·
Hey Doc, are you a local? There’s a KC riders thread on the forum if you are. I’m in south KC near Martin City. i always enjoy meeting forum folks!

#11 ·
@Norman000 Welcome to the forum. Looks like you just joined and are getting your post count up.
Are you local to KC? There are a handful of us who try to cross paths now and then.

#12 ·
Bought the last 4 of my bikes from them. They have always treated me fair whether it was with sales, parts, or service. Never had a dealer treat me as good as Engle does. How they remember your name ever time you walk in I'll never know. They do this even when you haven't been there in 6 months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.