BMW K1600 Forum banner

F.N.G Here

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Kuz 
#1 ·
Would like to say Hi, I'm new to the whole BMW scene. Just purchased a 2020 B. Love it so far. (Still own my Harley RGS) I'll be trolling looking for opinions and options. 1st off is the Seat. (Absolute garbage IMO) Looking at spending the $$$ on a RDL seat. I want to sit in the saddle for 8-10hrs with NO ISSUES...... Also want to loose the front floorboards and do Highway pegs so I can stretch out!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the Forum. It appears that you've been doing some research already. Great! IMHO the seat you want is a Russel Day-Long which you've already mentioned. However I own a GTL which has different ergonomics, so I can't say that I have 1st hand experience what your best choice would be. I'll agree with you about the BMW OEM seat. Let's hope that some B owners will step up here and give you some 1st hand advise.

#4 ·
Congrats and welcome!!

#12 ·
If you're looking to loose the boards I'd look at new crash bars from T Rex Racing and they have nice universal pegs that go with them. You can definitely stretch out with them. I have the rear bars as well.

Jon
I'm on their list when they get back in stock. I'm going to run Rear bars and engine guards with the highway pegs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.