BMW K1600 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
We discovered JB when he was still playing local clubs. Saw him half dozen times with a few hundred people in the room and 10 feet from the stage, and another few times in the bigger venues. I have tix to see him again in August....maybe.

Just got off Joe's "Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea VI" blues cruise last month (just made it b4 **** was thrusted upon us). It had a cornucopia of top blues musicians on the 5 day cruise.

Top 3 best vacations evahl!!! Wifey and I already signed up for next year. I sometimes run my Amazon Prime music app on my iPhone in the glove compartment with the Joe Bonamassa station on, and it keeps us cruisin' all day long.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
I have lots of favorites for riding and it could be rock, country etc.

Theres a few songs I skip past while riding my S1000XR on my local favorite twisty road though..
AC/DC Chase the Ace
Ted Nugent Stranglehold
Motley Crew Kickstart my Heart

Its just a bad combination all around. That right wrist gets heavy.. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
Just got off Joe's "Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea VI" blues cruise last month (just made it b4 **** was thrusted upon us). It had a cornucopia of top blues musicians on the 5 day cruise.

Top 3 best vacations evahl!!! Wifey and I already signed up for next year. I sometimes run my Amazon Prime music app on my iPhone in the glove compartment with the Joe Bonamassa station on, and it keeps us cruisin' all day long.
Nice. I get the emails about those all the time. They sound like fun.

Although I'm not sure I'll ever go on a cruise again. :oops:

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
My favorite has become Black Betty by Ram Jam, just love the music.
If you like "Black Betty", check out this version from the sisters of Larkin Poe (actually, this would be a great acceleration song):

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
If you like "Black Betty", check out this version from the sisters of Larkin Poe (actually, this would be a great acceleration song):
Man, I could prolly spend a few years digging through all those films in that library.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts