BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Techmeister
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to take Cylon down for the winter to add my next phase of farkling, but before doing so I took her out one last time for this season.

If nothing else, today confirmed why I love my Klim Hardinger. My suit combined with my Warm 'n Safe allowed me to run the Kanc feeling toasty and very happy - even though the temperature hit freezing at the summit. I also used the day to break in my AGV sport modular helmet.

Helmets are an on-going pain in my arse. I was down to one brand I could tolerate (Nexx with modifications) and that was not modular. This AGV feels wonderful out of the box for me. I am a very happy biker today.

The cool weather also added to the perfect running for the bike behaved so well! I wanted to bleed out the tank in order to fill her up with a Winter mix of fuel. I ran Cylon very hard today on the Kanc, taking every curve at the edge. At 35 degrees and 2800 feet, the bike felt awesome!

Now that Cylon has been changed and fed, I can bring in the skins to add some interesting things I've been working on. I hate this time of year.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Helmets are an on-going pain in my arse. I was down to one brand I could tolerate (Nexx with modifications) and that was not modular. This AGV feels wonderful out of the box for me. I am a very happy biker today.

I think you are wearing them wrong.....:surprise:

Reactions: bmac and BMWGuy

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
I guess winter has come to the NE, and a sad time of year it is indeed. :frown:

Still hanging in there out here in the west. No reports or predictions of any type of weather for a couple of weeks.

·
Techmeister
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This time of year, the weather can go either way; it has been 60 F in November, and it's been 10. Its that damned Canadian air.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
I'm looking forward to using my heated grips in January or maybe February. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts