BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to schedule a visit to Max Torque Cans today to get the final production cans fitted to my bagger and very pleased with them I am :k16:

As always Martin and the guys did a great job with the fabrication and fitting along with supplying copious amounts of tea and sausage sarnies :bow:

As noted before they are louder and give a nice base note to the sound, we have taken a few ride by videos that I'll post when they get edited down.

In addition to the better sound and looks the cans have also put the bagger on a diet and lost some 10 kilos :surprise:

I now wish I had a set of the forged wheels as you would be able to see the rear one much better!

I have gone for the black powder coated option (price to be confirmed but around £600) and they will be doing a satin silver option (around £550)

Further info here https://maxtorquecans.com/ though they haven't got these slash cut cans on the site yet but you can contact Martin for details :smile: (they are happy to ship abroad)

The photo of the silver ones are of the pre-production prototypes.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
@Ross e bagger, I have to say, they look not too bad. I like the black. I just emailed Martin to find out if he can extend the cans, not the pipe to be inline with the rear panniers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts