BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale K1600 Pannier Liners (2) by Kathy's Journey Designs in black. Asking 60.00 +Shipping if needed

DESCRIPTION
Sold as a set, with liners for both the left and right side cases, each bag has two inner mesh-lined zipped pockets, an external zipped full-sized pocket, and an external zipped pouch that fits the recess inside each side case. The 2-way zips on both sides of each bag allows for easy access to contents whether in or out of the bike. Each bag has D-rings fitted to allow the use of an optional shoulder strap (included).

Will meet up if near Southeast Pennsylvania area or the New Hampshire area as I travel frequently between the two locations..

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
For Sale K1600 Pannier Liners (2) by Kathy's Journey Designs in black. Asking 60.00 +Shipping if needed

DESCRIPTION
Sold as a set, with liners for both the left and right side cases, each bag has two inner mesh-lined zipped pockets, an external zipped full-sized pocket, and an external zipped pouch that fits the recess inside each side case. The 2-way zips on both sides of each bag allows for easy access to contents whether in or out of the bike. Each bag has D-rings fitted to allow the use of an optional shoulder strap (included).

Will meet up if near Southeast Pennsylvania area or the New Hampshire area as I travel frequently between the two locations..

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Guys

Sorry it took me a while to respond, but since selling the K16 for the R1200GSA I'm on a different forum more so now. I sent an IM to Glisenby since he's up. Juzubumi on deck. Thanks for the interest!! Ride safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts