1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
105 Posts
A cool trick if your airport allows it and you pack light! Free airport parking hack: Just ride your motorcycle - Roadshow.
But there is NOOOOOO WAY i'm leaving my Roadcrafter sitting on the seat secured by a bungee cord! The things people do that amaze me... :oops:
I leave my jacket on the bike all the time...just run a cable lock thru the sleeve and the handlebar and hand it on the right hand grip. the lock is bright orange so its very visible.

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Yep, I've ridden to LAX many times, as well as PDX. Simple, easy, free.

I remember riding to LAX on a balmy December day, using my liner bags as luggage, stuffing my riding gear into the bike, then catching the plane to Boston—where it was 24°F and I didn't have a jacket because it was stuffed in the saddlebag back at LAX...

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I leave my jacket on the bike all the time...just run a cable lock thru the sleeve and the handlebar and hand it on the right hand grip. the lock is bright orange so its very visible.
I do the same thing, but apparently this trusting sole just secures his RC with a bungee cord. In the words of George Takei, "Oh My!" ?

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
I do the same thing, but apparently this trusting sole just secures his RC with a bungee cord. In the words of George Takei, "Oh My!" ?
...apparently because he assumes thieves don’t have access to a washing machine, since his only defense of the practice is “used gear is gross.” A smart thief would assume something on a Duc. might be nicer, quickly grab and just wash it at home.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Interesting article, but I would not leave my gloves inside my helmet. With lots of storage, riding my K1600 to the airport might work for a short trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts