BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Freecom 4 plus but having trouble getting everything to work correctly
Freecom on first connection to bike.....radio works thru Freecom great
iPhone Bluetooth to Nav VI shows connected but phone icon not lighted
Tried to connect phone to 2nd connection on bike but says not an option
If I connect IPhone to bike shows working on GPS but can’t get bike radio to play thru Freecom
If I bluetooth bike to GPS no radio either. Do I even need to have bike connected to gps?
You can hook up two devices on Freecom like on bike.
Are you confused yet? I sure am.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Freecom

I mean connect the Freecom to the Bluetooth on the bike to listen to the bike radio thru the Freecom

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it

Ok I figured it out and it works great
Freecom to headset one on bike
Then Freecom to gps
Then phone to gps.
Now I can listen to bikes radio and see phone calls on gps and answer them by voice on the Freecom
I hope this all makes sense. I am hard of hearing and the Freecom 4 with the jbl speakers is the only headset device I have ever used that I can actually hear at any speed. Yippee

·
Registered
690 Posts
@Biggrumpy, switching to earbuds will solve your hearing issue via headset speakers.
Duane
Duanne, I think the forum is very lucky to you and others with similar knowledge to help other members on the forum. I have noted so many that you have helped throughout the years and think it is so nice of you along with everyone that shares their expertise etc. A big thank you. :smile:0:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Going through the NAV6 I have not had any pairing issues with the 4+- but I notice after a few hours I get a "mute" that comes in and blanks out my music for about 0.5 seconds about every 20 seconds. When I use my normal Bluetooth ear buds instead of the Cardo F4+, I do not have this issue. Any ideas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts