BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just a quick intro. Just bought a 2020 K1600B Imperial Blue. Traded up from a GS1200 2016 tripple black and a 2014 Suzuki Hayabusa. Glad to be part of the forums. Cheers Mark

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Congrats on the new B and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats!

·
Preema
992 Posts
Hey bro, choice bike eh! Sux gears and a chully bun on each side. ;)

I can't be too cheeky, mines all black...

·
Registered
2020 K1600B
26 Posts
Hi All, just a quick intro. Just bought a 2020 K1600B Imperial Blue. Traded up from a GS1200 2016 tripple black and a 2014 Suzuki Hayabusa. Glad to be part of the forums. Cheers Mark
Yo Mark! Welcome to the forum! I too am the proud owner of a 2020 K1600B. What an awesome ride!!

·
KBiK
1,552 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kiwi! Love your country! It is great because it is so far from everywhere!

...oh and I know that to you six is sex :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Preema
992 Posts
Never been to N.Z., want to though. Just not sure about the native tongue. Welcome and enjoy the new bike.
Watch the performance of a Haka, you'll see plenty of native tongue.

Reactions: amorley

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Glad you’re here.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Welcome from the Great White North. My parents were Aussies so I've been to your beautiful country a few times while on that side of the planet.

·
KBiK
1,552 Posts
I need a Kiwi to adopt or marry me. Any takers?
Keep trying. I was successful in convincing a Canadian to marry me 40 years ago allowing me to adopt her country legally.

·
Upside Down
1,488 Posts
I need a Kiwi to adopt or marry me. Any takers?
Marry a sheep and your in lol My better half was a Kiwi and only took 41 years to become a real Ozzy so its all Kangaroo, meat pies and and Holden cars from now on lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Mark
Like you I am also new to this forum & have just purchased a new K1600GTL.
I'm also a K one W one born in AKL, came across the ditch for a 2 week holiday in 1974 - been living here in OZ ever since.
Been back for a holidays as recently as 2 years ago - still love the country, but in my opinion OZ is better.
Enjoy riding your B around those hilly green mountainous roads across the shakey isles.
Cheers
Paul

1 - 20 of 22 Posts