Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There’s lots of us out there :kiss:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
I don't know if I agree with the "Girl's bike". I prefer "Woman's bike". Simply a matter of experience!

·
Premium Member
5,174 Posts
To all you new members here..

This GT(L) vs. B(GA) thing is kinda like the BMW R vs. K bike thing.. We enjoy poking a little fun back and forth over the B being a girls bike.

Nobody takes it all that seriously except a handful of B riders in the past who've gotten their panties in such a twist that they don't visit the forum as much as they used to.. :lol:

·
Registered
437 Posts
To all you new members here..

This GT(L) vs. B(GA) thing is kinda like the BMW R vs. K bike thing.. We enjoy poking a little fun back and forth over the B being a girls bike.

Nobody takes it all that seriously except a handful of B riders in the past who've gotten their panties in such a twist that they don't visit the forum as much as they used to.. :lol:
The B riders had their panties in a bunch?

A lot of GTL riders took it as a personal offense BMW even made a B bike.
Bunch of creaky old men riding around on full dressers trying to convince themselves that another bike with the same engine is a girls bike....
Lets take a poll....How many here need their caregiver to help them on their GTL?
:)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
The B riders had their panties in a bunch?

A lot of GTL riders took it as a personal offense BMW even made a B bike.
Bunch of creaky old men riding around on full dressers trying to convince themselves that another bike with the same engine is a girls bike....
Lets take a poll....How many here need their caregiver to help them on their GTL?
:)
I think thou doth protest too much.

Wanna race?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Speaking of racing...

I saw a fellow walking around in full racing leathers near his Ducati Panigale at a local mall. After chatting with him for a few minutes about the virtues of his Ducati :bow: I saw an easy mark so I challenged him to a race for titles.
He readily agreed when I told him that I rode a 2014 GTL/E.

He quickly backed down when I told him the race would be from the George Washington Bridge to Los Angeles and back. Wimp...

:b2topic:

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Back to the the OP. The B at the minimum brought a lot of attractive riders to this very forum. Nuff said

·
Registered
502 Posts
Back to the the OP. The B at the minimum brought a lot of attractive riders to this very forum. Nuff said
Agreed...this coming from a former GT, owner, and current owner of a B. It also brought new life to this forum, in the form of many new members. I wonder if there is data, on current members, that have been active, based on the model they own, or even since the addition of the B and GA models? Or if that would even be possible.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
I've owned the following bikes for long distance hauls: Kawi C14, Multistrada, R1200RS, Ninja 1000 and a ZX14. All were awesome bikes in their own way. I recently purchased a "B", because of back issues and though I really wanted to ride in a more upright position such as on a GS or an XR, my back just would not let me. When my dealer suggested taking the B out for a spin I was reluctant, luckily I have a a great relationship with my dealer and he allowed me to take home a used B for the weekend and I really found this bike to be very, very accommodating to my condition. It's really weird to me because the B's riding position is pretty much upright, I believe it works for me because of the rider triangle of the B. What I love about it that it does have the 1600 motor, ESA, cruise and all the other BMW tech. The B works and works well, I really like my B!

Yep, I'm a Girlyman and really happy with the B.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts