BMW K1600 Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I had to slow my Bren tuned GA down a bit so I got an Aeroflow windscreen made for a GTL.... Old K1200LT habits are hard to break. ?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Forget all the rest of the BS, all I want to know is, these girls are all real girls right? Uhh you know what I mean?

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
I kinda like my panties bunched. Stretched is good too. ****, anything panties can't be all that bad, really?

Hey Duane....touche douches. My B is absolutely a girl bike; she growls like one anyway. As I recall, in the wild, females are the hunters, aren't they?

How's that for whipped?

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
I don't know if I agree with the "Girl's bike". I prefer "Woman's bike". Simply a matter of experience!
Based on my personal experience, not necessarily on motorcycles, 21 year old ladies are offended if you call them "girls," and want to be called "women," but most 51 year old ladies really like being called "girls." :grin:

·
Premium Member
3,075 Posts
What makes you think a K1600B is a girls bike?
Good question Billy. BMW Marketing and design teams, in part, targeted the female market with the K1600 B. They have succeeded beyond their expectations and now females, like our friend Donna, get to experience the thrill of the inline 6 and contribute to this great forum.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Good question Billy. BMW Marketing and design teams, in part, targeted the female market with the K1600 B. They have succeeded beyond their expectations and now females, like our friend Donna, get to experience the thrill of the inline 6 and contribute to this great forum.
Chris...we know you have an “inner B” lurking in your genes that likes to be drawn out now and then. :laugh::kiss:

·
Premium Member
3,075 Posts
Chris...we know you have an “inner B” lurking in your genes that likes to be drawn out now and then. :laugh::kiss:
Nothing like that. Just sharing that one initiative from BMW Motorrad at the man's request. 0:)

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Back to the the OP. The B at the minimum brought a lot of attractive riders to this very forum. Nuff said
It's pretty obvious that at least in America, BMW also tried to target the African-American demographic with the ads, and I hope they succeeded, because in recent years, H-D sure has. MANY more AA H-D riders in my neck of the woods.

Along those lines, I would very much like to look like the black gentleman they used for the ads, who is often accompanied by a hot female. The implication for males in those ads was that if you get a B, you can't beat the ladies off with a stick. I imagine that guy had that problem before he got his B, though. :grin:

So...ladies, does it work in reverse, if you ride a B? Have to keep the males away with a cattle prod?

Heck, just speaking for myself, if a lady is smart and witty, likes riding bikes, is willing to work on it some herself, and enjoys shooting guns and football, that alone is worth about 6 points on the ol' sexist 1-10 scale. So am I saying a "4" in my book would be a full-on 10 with those additions? Yes. Yes, I am. >:)

·
Registered
265 Posts
"Girls! Girls! Girls!...Hey Vince, check that out!...."

ViennaK, someone told me you were here just for the girls. I didn't believe it, but now I do. :wink:

Forget about the bike, Donna had me at "pink leathers and heels". :bow:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts