BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 BMW K1600 GTL, 2008 HD ULTRA CVO, 2004 HD ROAD KING
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
My Held Cold Champ gloves came in from Revzilla today, size 10. Fits tight, thumb and little finger is long. The three middle fingers are good. Tight fit when trying to close fingers. I assume they will stretch a little, but not a lot due to Gore-Tex lined.

Motorcyclegear.com has the Air n Dry and Desert II that I want. No military discount like Revzella and Klim. I will order both in 10, Air n Dry are mid season gloves with Gore-Tex. The Desert II might need to be 9's, no Gore-Tex. Tighter fit needed for leather, stretches over time.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
The Held gloves came in, to small to fit hand into glove. I know the size 10 fits in the fingers, but I can not get the two new ones on. They will be going back, mostly the Held Cold Champ will go back also. Now I need to shop gloves again. Klim is out of stock with most of their gloves.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
The Held gloves came in, to small to fit hand into glove. I know the size 10 fits in the fingers, but I can not get the two new ones on. They will be going back, mostly the Held Cold Champ will go back also. Now I need to shop gloves again. Klim is out of stock with most of their gloves.
I don't know how anyone buys gloves without trying them on first. There are so many variables in sizing. Good luck moving forward.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Klim just received a shipment of gloves. Bought the Vanguard GTX Long (Mid season), Induction (summer) and the Badlands GTX Long (winter). Since I'm returning the Held gloves, these are next choice.

Reactions: racer1735

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
My Klim gloves came in today, all fit well. The Held gloves that did not fit were heavier construction, the Klim are a bit more flexible.

Reactions: racer1735
61 - 65 of 65 Posts