BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Thank you for trusting Euro Cycles of Central Florida and being a loyal customer of ours. We appreciate what you have done for us as a company and hope you have a fun filled and exciting Memorial Day Weekend.

As a token of our appreciation enjoy 40% off Schuberth Helmets, 10% off parts, apparel, and other accessories, $100 oil changes, and even a free 600 mile break in service with the purchase of a motorcycle. Remember this is only valid this weekend! "

Local dealer, Euro Cycles of Tampa, if you are in the market for a new Schuberth...

I'm not sure if they will do mail order, but worth a shot... Not bad on the oil change if you are local..

·
Registered
412 Posts
Maybe this is why Eurocycle Las Vegas price charges so much, offsetting the other locations awesome sale prices.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't think they are the same dealership. The dealership in Tampa is also owns the one in Daytona Beach and Jacksonville. I'm pretty sure they are different.

Anyway, I got this on Friday and it was probably only good that day and Saturday. I think most business are closed on Monday.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I knew the owner would never do business with them EVER!

That being said I do offer a better Dealership to do business with and its the BMW over at Sarasota!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I don't think they are the same dealership. The dealership in Tampa is also owns the one in Daytona Beach and Jacksonville. I'm pretty sure they are different.

Anyway, I got this on Friday and it was probably only good that day and Saturday. I think most business are closed on Monday.
I think all the Euro Cycle dealerships are the same owner

·
Registered
412 Posts
I preferred the old Las Vegas BMW over the Euro Cycle store.
Me too. Most of all though, I liked when the Triumph franchise was held by Mark and Brad Yuill. I just sold my T120, partially because the dealership sucks so bad under Eurocycle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts