BMW K1600 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 166 Posts

·
Upside Down
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Great photo Donna good companion
It is nice to show off your best friends, I love just about every breed, it is a shame I can't say that about some of the people I know. They are only here for a short time so give them the best in life.

·
Registered
Waiting for my K1600 B
286 Posts
The Overseas Forum members think all our native animals want to kill us , you guys are wrecking our reputation.

Hey Overseas Members , Crocodiles, Snakes, Spiders, Jelly Fish, Blue Ring Octopus and Sharks just to name a few, also knock on our doors. These harmless looking Kangaroos can be Carnivorous too , never trust one thats lurking around ya house.

Aussies,. Please dont send photo's that may give our overseas guests a false sense of security. We will have Visitors patting Wombats and Koalas and get there arms ripped off by these hostile native critters

·
Registered
110 Posts
Definitely gotta watch those drop bears ants and spiders that can kill you not to forget some of the most poisonous snakes in the world that come into your house or vehicle looking forward to roo steaks tonight

·
Upside Down
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Well this threads gone to the dogs 😂

all these dog pictures on a motorcycle forum and not one mention of a sidecar yet ?
Troy we might be barking up the wrong tree lol.:unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: Troy1690

·
Upside Down
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #153

·
Upside Down
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
The Overseas Forum members think all our native animals want to kill us , you guys are wrecking our reputation.

Hey Overseas Members , Crocodiles, Snakes, Spiders, Jelly Fish, Blue Ring Octopus and Sharks just to name a few, also knock on our doors. These harmless looking Kangaroos can be Carnivorous too , never trust one thats lurking around ya house.

Aussies,. Please dont send photo's that may give our overseas guests a false sense of security. We will have Visitors patting Wombats and Koalas and get there arms ripped off by these hostile native critters
Well Damian I have to agree after a few beers this one wants to fight everyone lol It makes me hopping mad.
IMG_0009.jpeg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Got everything off today to be recovered on Tuesday it should just take the day getting it done in marine leather black since the bottom heated pad is heated and l don't particularly want to rip the guts out of my top box he's going to make a cover
20210401_083957.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Got the seats back but the lower back rest cover was a cluster and looked like crap so l decided to spary it with the correct paint and it's actually worked very happy with the look of the bike the black seats make the bike and $350 in marine leather and done it in a day
20210407_145258.jpg
20210407_063024.jpg

20210407_152533.jpg

·
Upside Down
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #157

·
Registered
Waiting for my K1600 B
286 Posts
Well done mate, what’s the spray paint used ? I haven’t seen a paint for that type of purpose.
Handy to know, I replaced a seat on my tractor, I couldn’t get black it’s bloody green, which doesn’t suite a Silver and Black tractor. If I know the product I will spray it

·
Registered
110 Posts
I used this 20 bucks going to paint all the furniture in the house wife wasn't happy just need to clean it before painting l think l could of sprayed everything an it would of worked without recovering the seat and top back rest
20210407_134657.jpg

141 - 160 of 166 Posts