BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The arm rest option is not listed for the GT, only the GTL. I think this is because the top boxes are different. If anybody has ever seen the arm rest option I wish they would post a link or a picture and a price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went to Bloodworth BMW's web site and clicked on the GTL and then options. It lists them as " pillion passenger armrest foldable" Hope to see them soon. Probablly on all dealers webs. Sorry about double post .

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Oh yeah this will be a sure wife pleaser.. Looking forward to seeiong them... Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
What about cruise control?

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
I actually have mixed feelings about the folding armrests. I don't want this bike to look like a 'Wing or a Harley bagger, so I may opt to stay with the stock pad and leave it at that. The GTL pad has some semi-armrests on it already, similar to what the Harley Ultra Classic Tour-Pak has. If these turn out to be fairly unobtrusive then I may add them later.

·
Registered
243 Posts
In the email we recently received there is a PDF file describing the bikes features and on page 38 it says "The GTL can also be equipped with pillion passenger armrests as a special accessory in order to further enhance safety." So it appears they will be available.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Does anyone know if the armrests are going to be sold in the US, my dealer said no
I had the Ztechik rest on the k12lt and wife wants rest for the k1600gtl

Gene

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Does anyone know if the armrests are going to be sold in the US, my dealer said no
I had the Ztechik rest on the k12lt and wife wants rest for the k1600gtl

Gene
My Dealer said they should be available in the US by the end of the year. Now he did not say if that was this year or next. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
1 - 20 of 157 Posts