BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 K1600GTL and have been looking for upgrades to the stock configuration. If you go out to the web there is a site under the company name of FullComp and they make what appears to be fairly good front and rear speaker boxes to enable larger speakers (6.5") and rear attachments to the rear top box. Has anyone actual purchased these and are they decent quality?

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I have a 2014 K1600GTL and have been looking for upgrades to the stock configuration. If you go out to the web there is a site under the company name of FullComp and they make what appears to be fairly good front and rear speaker boxes to enable larger speakers (6.5") and rear attachments to the rear top box. Has anyone actual purchased these and are they decent quality?
A forum search returns this as the number one response.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I bought the rear one and let me advice you, don’t buy them. First you have to remove some of the outside plastic from your top case in the corner near the hinge. When they are in place, you can’t remove the side cases because the handle won’t open because the speaker box are in the way. You have to move back the top case to be able to remove the side cases. I try to exchange them for the front one and they never write me back. DONT’ BUY FROM THEM.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have heard good things about a company called Soundz. The location I heard about is in Daytona. You might want to drop them a line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts