1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
230 Posts
Not tried those, but had an 8 speaker, 2 amp, DSP system on my last HD. It was crazy loud with good range of frequency.

Quick video of how it sounded. Head phones recommended.

The problem with putting 6.5" speaker on your bike is going to be power. Most coaxial 6.5's are going to need much more power than the stock system provides and space for an amp seems to be very limited on our K bikes. I've seen one video of a K16B with 5.25" in the stock location and a pair of 8" mid bass in the bags. Amp mounted in bag. Most of us would not be willing to give up that kind of space.

Zach

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
$200 shipping from Moscow? :surprise:

Don't we have a Member here, that is from Russia, that makes custom speaker boxes for the 1600s?

·
Registered
359 Posts
$500 bucks, $200 shipping, zero feedback seller from Russia? Run away......far, far away!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Not tried those, but had an 8 speaker, 2 amp, DSP system on my last HD. It was crazy loud with good range of frequency.

Quick video of how it sounded. Head phones recommended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Ioeyu_5d4

The problem with putting 6.5" speaker on your bike is going to be power. Most coaxial 6.5's are going to need much more power than the stock system provides and space for an amp seems to be very limited on our K bikes. I've seen one video of a K16B with 5.25" in the stock location and a pair of 8" mid bass in the bags. Amp mounted in bag. Most of us would not be willing to give up that kind of space.

Zach
You are right, an amplifier is needed. However, it can be installed under the seat. And such a system plays much better than the standard

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have purchased these boxes, and a few friends have as well. I will say the quality is top notch, this is a heck of an upgrade to the stock speaker setup. The shop that I take my bike has done a few setups. The shop that built these was offering a $50 discount, pm me if you want the promo code.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
JPeesy, have some of your friends post their reviews. I've only ever seen the same two people pushing this product.
No disrespect, but I have no affiliation with Fullcomp, its a good product that I purchased, I believe in, I let others know. There is a Facebook group (K1600B) I think one other guy purchased them, but my other buddies don't get on these forums. If you don't feel comfortable with the company, then don't buy - it's that simple. I merely offered my opinion in hopes of easing others apprehensions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you have a link to a website where I can get a little more information? I'm interested, I just want to know a little more.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Don’t buy from theses guys Fullcomp...With the rear boxes you can’t remove the sides cases without moving the top case, poor design for the price they ask. They were suppose to exchange mine for the front boxes, never ear from them after. So yes maybe the work is good but they only want money and don’t care if you have problem with the design. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

·
Registered
386 Posts
This has all the makings of a horrible B movie. Starring JPEESY with 11 posts and Arteims telling people to build their own in broken English. Just a heads up fellas, you picked the wrong forum for that kind of attitude especially if your trying to push expensive parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts