BMW K1600 Forum banner

Hello from TN

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  danbrew 
#1 ·
Hi, I am new to BMWs and to this forum. I have been riding for 50 years and my most recent bike, a Honda ST 1300, now has 162,000 miles. I hope to get the same experience with my new-to-me K1600 GTL. I look forward to participating in this community.

Mark

:bmw:

#3 ·
Happy to have you on board. Their is a ton of information on the site, for maintenance and what to do. Do a search for it first and if you can find it, I'm betting someone here knows what to do! Enjoy the new ride!

#5 ·
Hey Mark and welcome sir from your next door neighbor in North Carolina!

#10 ·
Glad to have you, Mark!

I may be one of the few, if any, here who is familiar with Henderson. My wife did most of her undergrad at Freed, and the family owns property in Jacks Creek. Small world. I look forward to meeting you sometime.

#11 ·
Congrats and welcome! Glad you're here. Several former ST owners around here.

#16 ·
Welcome, Mark. Long time rider myself, and kind of new to this forum. Been registered for years, but didn’t have much to say until recently. That’s atypical, for sure. But now that I’m serious about a GTL, figure that will change. I love Tennessee. Always said that living in Illinois was kind of boring until you went pretty far west, or south to TN. ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.