BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully the fix will sorted out quickly and you can get the big smile on your face that we all get when riding the 1600. The Grand America is an absolutely beautiful motorcycle.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ramjet. Enjoy that new toy when you get it. Feels like Christmas Eve eh?

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Congrats and welcome!! Hope they don't stretch your patience to the limit with a delayed fix. Everyone is interested in how they turn this around quickly. I'm in KC and our first frost/freeze warning is coming this weekend. Gonna wake up at about 34deg Sat and the wife and I are gonna bundle up and head out for a ride down to Lake of the Ozarks area and fart around and ride all day. May the frozen tundra hold off in your neck of the woods long enough to get in some rides that carry your through until the spring. Ice fisherman can wait a few extra weeks if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Howdy neighbor!
Welcome from Minnesota!

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome. you'll have a long wait through the winter before you can ride anyhow. But it'll be worth the wait!
Thanks everyone and it is going to snow here on Sunday the forecast says. So the fix just needs to come before spring. I am confident it will. That said i have owned about every bike made in my life and the research i have done on this bij=ke is so thorough i feel this is the holy grail of touring bikes. I have Russian Ural already which i will keep its different style of riding. It will be long winter but well worth the wait in my opinion. They will get this figured and fixed the Germans are very retentive about their engineering and reputation. Thanks for warm welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts