BMW K1600 Forum banner

I’m here, but I’m not…

7K views 52 replies 33 participants last post by  XPLSV 
OK so I’m back… I still need the resources and acumen that only the hive here mind can provide. I do value the wealth of experience here. I know that I am an anomaly, a freak, a unicorn…I ride a boys bike, I’m a motorcycle instructor, driving instructor, ex military, ex police rider. I track day my B, push it past its limits, ride the wild side, but I’ll always lose any d1ck measuring contest.
From here l’ll keep a low profile. I know I‘m not really welcome. This is a site for men, men to talk men stuff about man toys. I’m best suited to knitting kittens and raising cakes. My place is as a passenger, I occupy the pillion, look pretty and let the men talk men stuff….
I’m too close to retirement, from work, from the rat-race, from polite society.
Please tolerate me,…If I’m a problem, just ignore me. My middle son will have my B soon enough, I’ll have a 4x4 mobile home soon and be so far ‘off grid’ Burke and Wills (Lewis and Clarke) would never find me. If I miss WWIII or the zombie apocalypse , job done! :)
Say hi if you want, if not - no problem…..
Welcome back… you’re not the only female… I ride my own with the best of them 💅🏽

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.