BMW K1600 Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
I have my credit cards there as well and my French tag for going through tolls without stopping
Ive often thought about getting an autoroute toll tag for France, I had one when I lived in the states and found it very useful on the turnpike. Where do you keep yours on the bike?
I was always under the impression that it had to attached to the screen so the tag is recognised by the toll pick up but your intimating it is in your cockpit bag.

You bike looks proper touring hard core
The weather yesterday was proper hard core, annoyingly the trip recording starts again if you make a fuel or coffee stop.

The only problem I had was the glue on the velcro I used melted but I pushed it down whilst riding along and now it seems to have hardened
Ecoregion Map Rectangle Slope World

The bike was great, we really enjoyed it, and coming out of Paris we shot through all the kilometres of traffic

The weather yesterday was proper hard core, annoyingly the trip recording starts again of you make a fuel or coffee stop.

The only problem I had was the glue on the velcro I used melted but I pushed it down whilst riding along and now it seems to have hardened
View attachment 166488
The bike was great, we really enjoyed it, and coming out of Paris we shot through all the kilometres of traffic
Do you need any of the motorcycle clean air permits to ride in any of the big French cities yet ?

Do you need any of the motorcycle clean air permits to ride in any of the big French cities yet ?
You are meant to, but as far as I can see no one does. The rules have been in place since 2017 and I spent the whole of summer 2019 working in Paris with my K1600 and never had a problem. The rules apply to weekdays only.

Also yesterday they had signs everywhere saying drive 20kmh less to reduce pollution, I was happy to do this but no one else did.

I just tried to merge my last ride and either I cannot find the merge option or is stopped working.

Can anyone tell me where the merge option is, I found it last weekend and now it's disappeared.

Discussion starter · #49 ·
When you are looking at the rides you want to merge, tap the 3 dots at top right, select merge, select the rides you want to merge, tick to accept. Done

When you are looking at the rides you want to merge, tap the 3 dots at top right, select merge, select the rides you want to merge, tick to accept.
Thanks for the reply, strangely, that feature wasn't there for a day or 2 and came back, I don't know exactly why. But I've been happily merging all this week. Here's today's ride out to the summer Gardens, Berlin and back
Map World Font Slope Line

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.