BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the top case luggage rack as well as the side pannier luggage racks for sale. No longer have the 1600 GTL (don't ask), but the racks are in perfect shape. If you would like them willing to sell them at a reduced price than new: Top Case $100 with free shipping and Side Cases $200 with free shipping. They are great for a trip. Send me a note if interested..

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have the top case luggage rack as well as the side pannier luggage racks for sale. No longer have the 1600 GTL (don't ask), but the racks are in perfect shape. If you would like them willing to sell them at a reduced price than new: Top Case $100 with free shipping and Side Cases $200 with free shipping. They are great for a trip. Send me a note if interested..
I'll take the top rack. I'll send you a PM

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
top rack sold. Side luggage racks as of this posting still available

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
What color are the side luggage racks? Or are they clear? Are you including the bags as well?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What color are the side luggage racks? Or are they clear? Are you including the bags as well?
Side racks are clear. I do not have the bags, I used dry sacks and ROK straps...seemed to work as well, just did not look as pretty

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts