BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum. Anyone who may have known Joe Fink (Jfink on the forum) who lived in Conroe, TX will be sad to know that he was killed in a motorcycle crash on Friday, Sept 11th. Not sure of all the details, but your can read it here: VICTIM OF FRIDAY MOTORCYCLE FATAL IDENTIFIED. I

Joe worked at the same place I do and retired several years back. I now work with his son. Joe had a bunch of bikes, including a 2014 GTLE, his KTM Superduke 1290, and a pair of Goldwings (a 2018 in the USA and an older style one parked in Germany). He was a very even-keel guy and experienced rider. Will miss him.

If I find out any more details, I'll add.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Very sad news. Condolences to his family.

Reactions: PLAGUE

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Tragic. So sad. Sincere condolences and prayers for comfort to those left behind.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
This is really sad news. I met Joe at the TTD and again at Darby’s last year. In addition to his family’s loss, it must be equally devastating to his close riding buddy Chuck, who Joe recently posted about enduring a 2 month battle with Covid (and is still recovering IIRC) and wondering if they would ever be able to ride together again. Sadly now they won’t. My deepest condolences to both of their families. RIP Joe 🙏

·
International Man of Mystery
3,279 Posts
Condolences to his family and friends and I hope he didn't suffer.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts