BMW K1600 Forum banner

June BOTM

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Vanimal 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the June Bike of the Month Competition!

Wheel Tire Sky Water Vehicle

Congrats to our May winner, @ touringstar

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#7 ·
Bonjour à tous je suis Fancais et je viens de faire un échange une K 1600 GRAND AMERICA contre une GS 1250 RALLYE
Ma femme est trop mal assise sur la GS de plus la moto est trop haute donc gros problème pour monter dessus je pense récupérer la GA ver la fin de semaine car une révision est prévue
j'ai essayé la moto le week-end dernier et madame a validée le confort de la GA
donc en attente de récupération
bonne journée à tous Thierry

#11 ·

Help us break the tie for May here

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

#14 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Fuel tank

I Just bought this 2014 BMW K1600 GTL a month ago from Alamo BMW in San Antonio, TX. It is pre-owned by one rider and had 44k on it. It is in pristine condition. It has a custom seat. This picture was taken at Marble Falls Texas in the Hill Country outside of Austin today. My first ride today reminds me of my previous 1982 BMW R100RS in which my Dad and I rode from Arlington, TX to Anchorage, AK and back in 1990. He recently passed away 2 years ago. I hope he had a smile on his face during my first ride today.

#15 ·

Help us break the tie for May here

View attachment 166800
I Just bought this 2014 BMW K1600 GTL a month ago from Alamo BMW in San Antonio, TX. It is pre-owned by one rider and had 44k on it. It is in pristine condition. It has a custom seat. This picture was taken at Marble Falls Texas in the Hill Country outside of Austin today. My first ride today reminds me of my previous 1982 BMW R100RS in which my Dad and I rode from Arlington, TX to Anchorage, AK and back in 1990. He recently passed away 2 years ago. I hope he had a smile on his face during my first ride today.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Plant

#16 ·
2016 K1600GT. I've purchased her in 2016 with 1700 miles and just turned over 54000. I've added Clearwater Darlas, black wheels, full Remus exhaust, Russell day long, and a few other farkles. Nothing like the smooth power of the big six! Been to Montana, up state NY and all over the Appalachians. Still cleans up pretty well!
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Plant Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tree

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.