BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Upside Down
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to sell the bike this week so won't be owning another one. Thanks to all the great members here that I have had the privilege of getting to know. I will miss the bike, I have also traded my Genesis as I am updating my car to a new one and the bike needs to go to help finance the deal to enable cash payment.
I need a car more than the bike as it allows me to transport my mates wheel chair around to appointments etc.

Please ride safe guys and look after your self and your families ,wishing you all a merry Christmas and happy new Year.

Kind regards
Geoff

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I understand but when I read about someone getting rid of a bike for good a small gear on my hamster wheel starts to turn a little and I wonder if maybe I should do the same? I've had a lot of good/painless years of riding and maybe it's time....nah, that's just crazy talk. Looking forward to seeing your new post's in year or so when you come to your senses. :cool:

·
Texas Thorn
2,534 Posts
Hey Geoff, sorry to hear. I have enjoyed your comments. Don't be a stranger!

·
Upside Down
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Sorry to hear your bike less Geoff, let’s see the pictures of that detailed and modded 4 wheeler😁
This is not the exact car as I have placed a deposit on a i30 N line Premium I think they are still called Elantra in the rest of the world. I wanted a Lava Orange but have always ended up with White cars or bikes so it will be the White plus available and in stock now. It will replace my 2015 Genesis Ultimate that is now showing some signs of costing $$ to maintain. I am not prepared to spend money on the car ,the very reason I am buying a new one again. Thanks to each for your kind comments.
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Car
Vehicle registration plate Sky Wheel Tire Car

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Car

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,195 Posts
Looks like my Shad Expandable Top Box is going to come Handy in February Thomo.

Geoff I’m real sorry you have to sell the bike, I hope you don’t. Just because your thinking of selling, doesn’t mean you you give us the Ar$e on here. Where a team and we need to keep our overseas visitors entertained.

Sorry Geoff “ I don’t dink “ so in Feb I will wizz past and put ya in the Top Box, take you to Uralla.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Live long and prosper Geoff !

·
Premium Member
2,619 Posts
This is not the exact car as I have placed a deposit on a 130 N line Premium I think they are still called Elantra in the rest of the world. I wanted a Lava Orange but have always ended up with White cars or bikes so it will be the White plus available and in stock now. It will replace my 2015 Genesis Ultimate that is now showing some signs of costing $$ to matin it. Thanks to each for your kind comments.
View attachment 159360 View attachment 159361
View attachment 159363
View attachment 159364 View attachment 159365 View attachment 159362
The white one looks like it just took a huge bite out of a lemon... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Deeply saddened to learn that my great friend Geoff has made the very difficult decision to sell his beloved BMW and take another lifestyle direction. Geoff was one of the first to welcome me to the K1600 forum when I first joined, and what a wealth of knowledge he has about BMW's & motorcycling in general. I have thoroughly enjoyed the few rides that we've been able to organise together and the company & conversation we have shared over a bite to eat. You will be sorely missed my good mate - please keep in touch, you know my number as well as I know yours, and when I visit the Newcastle area I'll be sure to book in a meeting with you to enjoy a coffee or a lunch somewhere nice.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Hi Geoff, good to know you on the chat, take care and maybe when you've been stuck in a long queue of traffic too many times or can't find a place to park you'll come back. If you make it to the UK or Mexico if he happy to give you a loaner to blow off the cobwebs.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts