BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, sadly the time has come and my K16 has moved on, just cannot get to use it for what I bought it for, which was long European trips, but many things now available for sale that made this great bike into an even better one:

GS911 Diagnostic tool - 10-pin enthiast version with both WiFi & USB connections, original case & USB lead, this enthusiast version has 100% full functionality but is limited to being coded to a maximum of 10 BMW bikes (but is upgradeable for a fee if you exceed that), so far it’s just been linked to 2 bikes though so 8 more remain.£295 ono inc postage to UK
Original BMW top box with central locking, interior light and carpet mat (not the brake light model) - very light signs of wear on the inside and the tiniest of marks on the outside - colour matched to a 2015 white model - very good condition.£350 ono inc postage to UK
Wunderlich peg lowerers - been fitted to both my K16s and made them so much better on long days in the saddle£65 ono inc postage to UK
K16 DVD service manual, its off ebay but everything seems to be on it for my 2012 and 2015 K16s and it looks like it covers every BM model over the last 10 years or more.£7 ono inc postage to UK
V-Stream screen - pre drilled (with blanks fitted) for an MRA flip extension if you want the absolute last word in wind protection - so much wider and a bit taller than the original - very very light marks (mainly under fitting panels) and in excellent condition - so much better than the OEM screen.£135 ono inc postage to UK
Wunderlich Cockpit bag and fittings - so handy its untrue - used but no damage at all to it.£45 ono inc postage to UK
Original K16 BMW Oil filter + sump plug washer and 5 litres of Halfords fully synthetic motorcycle oil (both unopened)£35 ono inc postage to UK
Full 3 bag inner bag set - top box and side panniers, not OEM but nicely made all the same and in excellent condition (might split them if you don't want them all)£45 ono inc postage to UK
RAM-Ball & X Mount (sprung loaded) with 2” RAMBall arm, fits in the place of the steering head badge, very secure, very adjustable£45 ono inc postage to UK
EBC Brake pads x2 - EBC, still in their packaging and totally new£38 ono inc postage to UK
Castrol final drive oil & the right 200ml syringe to service the rear axle - 800ml remaining (this is the BMW recommended oil and can be tough to get hold of)£20 ono inc postage to UK
2 BMW oil filters for the K16 and 2 new sump plug washers, OEM from Nippy Normans£18 ono inc postage to UK
Double USB Charger - goes in the 12v socket on the right hand side, it has 2A & 1A charging outputs, quality item£14 ono inc postage to UK
Helibar Bar risers (from the USA I think), very nicely made, bring the bars up and back a bit for great ergonomics£75 ono inc postage to UK
Original BMW engine bars, there is a very slight scuff on the RH bar as I dropped my K16 at a standstill in Germany 18 months ago, I dropped it in such slow motion it was probably comical to watch, but once picked up there was not a mark anywhere else than the slight scuff on the bar so it really seems these OEM ones do their job, and they're are a cinch to fit too, just picks up on 2 original bolts (really obvious when you offer them up)150 ono inc postage to UK
Wild Ass Cushion with OEM straps, its the cruiser one with both inflatable/gel cushioning (cost £170) and fits the K16 really well - done a 1018 mile day with this fitted£110 ono inc postage to UK

Happy to post anything above providing its to a standard UK address, any further than that and we'll need to agree shipping costs beforehand if I am prepared to post to wherever you are - also collection from Bingham (near Nottingham) is welcome.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Can you confirm the model number of the windscreen, please? The V-stream comes in two versions, the Z2463 and Z2464.
Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its the Z2463 so its 1" taller than standard, and 3.6" wider. The selling shop in Derbyshire (Heanor I think) assured me that this would not be optimal for me, not the even taller Z2564. I am based in Bingham Notts, and although having to self isolate currently due to my wife having knee surgery next week, I'm sure I can work something out so that handover is safe & workable - would be looking for £10 less or so if there's no requirement to post it.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Cheers, understood. I re-read your post and saw Bingham so edited mine to reflect my lazy first reading! Spent many years in Notts as a youth. More of a youth...Do you have the MRA screen or can you recommend the best one to use with this screen, the ‘x’ for example?
You’ve not been registered long and while not wanting to cast any doubt on your credibility, there are accounts of people on sites such as this receiving less than a good experience. It may be prudent for both our sakes to arrange something in person - full regs complied with, of course.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers, understood. I re-read your post and saw Bingham so edited mine to reflect my lazy first reading! Spent many years in Notts as a youth. More of a youth...Do you have the MRA screen or can you recommend the best one to use with this screen, the ‘x’ for example?
You’ve not been registered long and while not wanting to cast any doubt on your credibility, there are accounts of people on sites such as this receiving less than a good experience. It may be prudent for both our sakes to arrange something in person - full regs complied with, of course.
I'm absoultely fine with that, to be totally honest I'm not one for unconditional trust either, but as payment generally falls before delivery the risk is definitly more with the buyer - to be even more straightforward, I'd far rather give a 10% discount than have the hassle of posting something, especially as Hermes have managed to lose two such things in recent months on my behalf and to my cost - bottom line is you'll have no hard feelings from me for being cautious.
As for the MRA addition, I got rid of it because it sat in my line of sight which I found slightly offputting, the adjustability for tilt and reach was useful though and whilst it didn't make things phenominally calmer (on an already good V-Screen), it did reduce wind noise a little bit more. I'm happy to have a look through my emails and see if I can find the original email receipt which will presumably give the model; I do seem to recall it was about £100 and I certainly wouldn't spend that in too much of a hurry without first seeing how you get on without it, basically its a little bit better for quite a lot of money, the one positive I do remember though is it was steady as a rock at any speed I did.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts