BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for the mate to this conn. BMW does not sell it (unless I buy Grand America T.P harness) Someone on here I thought was 3D printing one. I sent one guy (Costanza) a message with no response. Can anybody help a brother out?
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not looking for an OBD tool. I'm adding lighting to my tourpack and want the proper connector so I'm not tapping in like my original picture.
View attachment 170191
In this case, One of the two links below should be the one that works for you... I think:

·
Registered
2018 B
38 Posts
In this case, One of the two links below should be the one that works for you... I think:

Shaking My Head...

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
@Kuz Those cables won't work for you.

You might read this thread.

·
Registered
193 Posts

Do you figure if you attached enough OBD scanners to the back of the bike, the combined power lights on each could serve as a tail light? Whatcha have in mind for brake lights?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Thanks, BUT that’s not what I’m looking for. THIS is what I’m looking for.
Electrical wiring Cable Gas Electrical supply Wire

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Kuz Those cables won't work for you.

You might read this thread.

I know

·
Registered
2019 BMW K1600b Grand America
492 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
Best solution for lighting is ezCAN or another CAN opener product.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Now the important question: Is that a Harley Davidson OEM tour pak, or one of the many Chinese knock-offs sold on Ebay? I've been thinking about buying one of the "Chopped" tour paks sold on Ebay and wonder about the quality?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now the important question: Is that a Harley Davidson OEM tour pak, or one of the many Chinese knock-offs sold on Ebay? I've been thinking about buying one of the "Chopped" tour paks sold on Ebay and wonder about the quality?
It is an Amazon special. Well worth the $300 versus the Harley version at $1100. I have a chopped tour pack I’m looking to sell.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

1 - 16 of 16 Posts