·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Not sure who or what he was chasing, but he didn't catch anything but air

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Not sure who or what he was chasing, but he didn't catch anything but air
Hey, he got in a good, spirited ride and didn't have to worry about getting pulled over. Sounds like a win, to me.

·
Scammer Hammer
2,898 Posts
14:41 and no one apprehended. It must have been end of shift and he was in a hurry to get home.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
He caught up to the BMW car at about the 5:30 mark. It doesn't surprise me that the BMW car was able to lose him, but why didn't the officer radio ahead? Strange.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hard to outrun a radio or an aircraft.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Hard to outrun a radio or an aircraft.
Yeah, unless the car's stolen, running makes no sense, at all, once they have your plate. You're just adding fines and jail time.

Reactions: capav8r

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Reactions: capav8r and Lee510

·
Registered
3,358 Posts

·
Preema
1,172 Posts
Mmmmmm pursuits generally involve the act of pursuing something, there's a clue right there in the name. That's a high speed 'gotta get home quick, I think I left the stove on..." ;)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Mmmmmm pursuits generally involve the act of pursuing something, there's a clue right there in the name. That's a high speed 'gotta get home quick, I think left the stove on..." ;)
The best I could tell is that the officer lost him. The pursuit was there, but either his K16 riding skills weren't up to par, or the BMW car simply smoked him. Again, I don't know why he simply didn't radio ahead.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Hey, he got in a good, spirited ride and didn't have to worry about getting pulled over. Sounds like a win, to me.
That and he got to top off for free at the end of the day.

Reactions: Vandaldog

·
Registered
272 Posts
Did some people miss the car he was chasing and the other cop car that was with him? Anyways, the "radio ahead" method only works if there's someone ahead. Not sure how these department work in other countries, but if it's anything like manpower numbers around here, depending where you are in the country, you are your only backup :oops:

·
Bubonic
1,138 Posts
Next city council meeting item: Less money spent on turnabouts and more money spent on a helicopter.

·
Bubonic
1,138 Posts

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Damit Vandaldog, now my evening is shot since I absolute have to re-watch the movie. Thanks a lot.
One of the funniest movies of all time, in my opinion. I was rolling on the floor laughing the first time I saw it.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts

·
Knight of The Realm
53 Posts
I dont think he was using all six zylinders. I've ridden mine in anger more than once and the machinen spools up quicker than what I heard in yon video.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts