BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my almost brand new Corbin seat for the K1600B.
I only had it installed on my bike twice (when 2 up). Comes with the front and rear heat and backrest thta can go in the rear or driver or off.
I traded in my B 2 weeks ago with the stock seat. Paid $1200 new. Has blue sticthing to match the BMW blue in the badge.
Message me if interested. I can send you pics.
Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
I only had it installed on my bike twice (when 2 up). Comes with the front and rear heat and backrest thta can go in the rear or driver or off.
I traded in my B 2 weeks ago with the stock seat. Paid $1200 new. Has blue sticthing to match the BMW blue in the badge.
Tony
Can you post pics.. Also where do you live?

·
Registered
2021 K1600B
18 Posts
Tony
Tony, is the Corbin for a K1600B still available? If so, I would appreciate some more info. like what are you asking and what year was your 1600B?

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I had someone interested, but went cold. My 1600B was a 2018. I can send more pics. It is brand new basically, never used it as I bought it for two up only and my wife never road with me.
Asking $650. Has the front and rear heat as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its not, it is part of the Corbin seat. Can be moved from a back position for the passenger or front for rider in a slotted spot on the seat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tony
Interested, too new to send a PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts