1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I did some checking and do not think that windscreen will fit a 2013. Thanks anyway.
I don't think you're right about that. I'm pretty sure that any windshield from any K1600 will fit any of these bikes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Vandy, you might be right but I called a Bmw dealer and asked about it and he could not cross reference on his computer to verify that the screen on the 19- B would fit thw 13 Gtl. Any body want to chime in on this? I'm interested in Buckshots screen if it will fit my bike.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Vandy, you might be right but I called a Bmw dealer and asked about it and he could not cross reference on his computer to verify that the screen on the 19- B would fit thw 13 Gtl. Any body want to chime in on this? I'm interested in Buckshots screen if it will fit my bike.
Despite the changes and assorted permutations of the 1600s, the headlight/windscreen fairing has remained the same across the board as have the mounting brackets. I'm telling you, the B shield will fit your GTL, just fine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Despite the changes and assorted permutations of the 1600s, the front fairing (headlight/windscreen fairing) has remained the same across the board as have the mounting brackets. I'm telling you, the B shield will fit your GTL, just fine.
OK, thanks for your input sir. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
OK, thanks for your input sir. Appreciate it.
No worries, you're welcome. Hopefully, some others will chime in so you can have peace of mind on this.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
I thought a GA windshield to modify and it is currently on my '18 GTL.

Sent using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts