BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am considering purchasing either of these 2 bikes ...!

K1600 GTL .Well serviced but blowing blue/white smoke !
50.057 miles on clock !

Seller really honest.

Advice please.

K1200GT Not so well Serviced but only has 21.563 miles on clock.

Seller old man ( Pilot )

Phil
I wouldn’t buy either one of these unless they were handing them to you. There’s to little information to make a decision with somebody else stated the k1200 GT would be an absolute money pit you don’t want to go there. As far as blue smoke from the other one who knows I don’t care how well-maintained it is blue smoke has blue smoke you would need a mechanic to check it out and pay for that fee. So do the smart thing don’t buy either of them and walk away

·
Registered
146 Posts
I wouldn’t buy either one of these unless they were handing them to you. There’s to little information to make a decision with somebody else stated the k1200 GT would be an absolute money pit you don’t want to go there. As far as blue smoke from the other one who knows I don’t care how well-maintained it is blue smoke has blue smoke you would need a mechanic to check it out and pay for that fee. So do the smart thing don’t buy either of them and walk away
Most DEFINITELY agreed.😎

81 - 86 of 86 Posts