BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a great deal on a new K16GT (in the UK) which came with 3 years warranty, breakdown and servicing.

My dealers is into customising bikes so came up with the idea to "Sport it up". Pretty happy with the results:

For some reason the emedded image wont show, so its here:

http://www.biker-net.co.uk/Images/GT16S.jpg

·
Registered
984 Posts
Clean!

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
Red on black. Very sharp. And I agree. First thought was BWM graphics. Assumed that was the case. I like the black gray red of that sport version and this red on black is equally sharp. Enjoy it!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I didn't know you could do that. I've been considering applying some pin-stripping or vinyl wrap to give my bike a more captivating look but this may be a better option. Did your dealer give you any indication what these factory graphics cost?

·
Registered
675 Posts
That is the best application of the "GT" graphics I've seen. Most of the OEM scheme with those big letters are a bit too loud for my taste. This red on black is just subtle enough to look classy.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't know you could do that. I've been considering applying some pin-stripping or vinyl wrap to give my bike a more captivating look but this may be a better option. Did your dealer give you any indication what these factory graphics cost?
I think they came to £250ish. They have a guy in the workshop that loves fitting graphics, so they just left him to it. Very pleased with the results.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts