BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Based on the news from Klim, I went on a buying surge. TBD what fits or what I plan to keep!

REVZELLA.COM (10% discount military)
Klim Latitude Jacket-Black XXL
Klim Kodiak Pants-Black
Klim Hardanger-Black XL (reg)
Held Cold Champ Gore-Tex Gloves-Black (Cold weather)
Shoei Neotech 2-Black
Sena SRL 2-Shoei Neotech 2 fit
Sena RC3-3 Button Remote

MOTORCYCLEGEAR.COM-waiting until May 1, for 30 day return. Driving to SA, passing by motorcyclegear store outside of Lubbock, TX May 29 for returns.
Klim Hardanger-Grey XXL
Held Desert 2 gloves-Black (Hot weather)
Held Air n Dry gloves-Black (Mid season)
Nicely Done.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
I just received my Klim full order yesterday. Have Latitude jacket and pants, wife's Artemis jacket and pants. Everything fits and looks great.
Now I go on hold for neck surgery. Hope to be well enough near August to start riding.

Reactions: Gunnert

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I just received my Klim full order yesterday. Have Latitude jacket and pants, wife's Artemis jacket and pants. Everything fits and looks great.
Now I go on hold for neck surgery. Hope to be well enough near August to start riding.
Good luck with neck surgery, have dreams of riding while doctor is repairing you

The klim product is great between now and August I will offer to break in the new gear

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2021 BMW K1600 GTL, 2008 HD ULTRA CVO, 2004 HD ROAD KING
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Ordered the Induction jacket 2XL black, Latitude Jacket grey 2XL and Latitude pant 40 short from Klim. Shipped today!

Received from Revzilla my Shoei Neotech 2 helmet, Sena Shoei SRL2 and RC3, Klim Kodak pants and Held Cold Champ gloves. The Klim Kodak pants do not fit. The Held Cold Champs size 10 fit tight. Thumb and little finger long, but the middle three fit fine. Very tight when closing fingers. I would assume they will stretch some, but not a lot due to Gore-Tex lined.
In transit from Revzilla is my Klim Latitude jacket black 2XL and Hardanger Black XL. TBD on fit.

For me, I ordered more gear knowing some will be returned. Cost small to get the closest correct size.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Received my Hardanger XL reg, it's to long in the inseam. Knee armor below my knees. I need the XL short, Klim not making short or tall for 2022. BUMMER!

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
My Latitude jacket and pants are now here, Cool Grey. Jacket fits great, room to layer when required. Pants in short, only about an inch to long in the knees. TBD if I keep the armor in the knee. Have on order the Induction Pro jacket, will be here Tuesday. TBD between the Induction and the Induction Pro.
My Held gloves came in, do not fit. I can not get my hand into the glove, my hand is to wide. I have the Held Cold Weather glove, my had fits into it but tight. They must make the for Euro hands (small). They all will be going back. Klim is out of stock in most of their gloves.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Received my Klim Induction and Induction Pro jacket. I'm keeping the Pro, has more protection. The Induction pants do not come large enough for my fat XXX. I order Klim gloves, they just got a new shipment.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts