BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
Ah, ok thanks. Wish I could go but I have a prior engagement at the other end of the state for the annual Bayfront Blues Festival.
I’ll keep an eye on your plans for ‘23. Hope you all have a great time.

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
Anybody heading to MNSTOCK next week.
No but my 2 brothers will be there. Kevin is now one of the organizers, along with Mondo. Brother Steve (rides a Vermillion Red K1600 GT) is nursing a bad hip but still wants to go. Say hi to all 3 for me.

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
There’s always WISTOCK. The weekend after Labor Day. In Spring Green, Wisconsin.
Yup brother Kevin puts that one on also. I showed up last year in my Corvette and might again this year, time will tell.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yup brother Kevin puts that one on also. I showed up last year in my Corvette and might again this year, time will tell.
Merry and I hosted MnSTOC for the last 5 years. I have just retired from my job in Minnesota and we just moved to Arkansas to a warmer climate. I passed the torch on to Kevin to keep it alive. Hate to see a good event die. I will be attending this year’s event though next week. Sounds like a nice 600 mile ride north to see old friends.

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
Merry and I hosted MnSTOC for the last 5 years. I have just retired from my job in Minnesota and we just moved to Arkansas to a warmer climate. I passed the torch on to Kevin to keep it alive. Hate to see a good event die. I will be attending this year’s event though next week. Sounds like a nice 600 mile ride north to see old friends.
Kevin and Steve told me how great an event it was when you and Merry put it on and that Kevin and Greg won't be able to host it as well as you guys did. At least the location and riding will be preserved.

Reactions: Optimus
1 - 13 of 13 Posts