BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Got good deal on a one year old 2018 GTL ( it was first sold in June of last year) with less than 1000 miles on it. It came with a few goodies to boot. I traded my 2013 GTL at the end of 18 and got a RT and been riding it for last year and a half, but I really missed the big K. The RT is good bike but it isn鈥檛 a K. The 2018 feels even better with all the new stuff BMW added. Just need to add a few items and I am set......I think 馃槈.

Attachments

Premium Member
Heyyyy! Congrats!

Reactions: Geoff_3

Registered
Ummm... YEA! Good for you.

I notice your new ride's a GTL but the pad on the topbox is from a GT. I have a GT with a GTL topbox pad. Wanna trade?

Premium Member
Good looker Tom! Congratulations!

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Ummm... YEA! Good for you.

I notice your new ride's a GTL but the pad on the topbox is from a GT. I have a GT with a GTL topbox pad. Wanna trade?
Would you believe I have 3 top boxes. The standard one that came with the bike, The one in the picture is from the RT which I kept and the small BMW 28 liter one which is painted white & will be on the bike the most. Vandaldog I found the extra GT pad you & I talked about awhile back Last week. If you still want it let know.

Registered
Would you believe I have 3 top boxes. The standard one that came with the bike, The one in the picture is from the RT which I kept and the small BMW 28 liter one which is painted white & will be on the bike the most. Vandaldog I found the extra GT pad you & I talked about awhile back Last week. If you still want it let know.
Yes, I am! What do you want for it?

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Let's see. Lights, seat, windshield, risers, LED high beams. When are we getting started?:)
Let's see. Lights, seat, windshield, risers, LED high beams. When are we getting started?:)
You read my mind. I took both sets of the Clearwaters off the RT. I talked to Clearwater and they have to reprogram the Canopener for the K and also get new mounting brackets too. Going to mount the Darlas where BMW has the fog lites. New windshield is a must. LED high beams and seat down the road.

Registered

Registered
Booger Man, Congratulations on a great looking bike, like most of us that have White ,it reflects our innocence. lol.:p;)(y)

Reactions: onad

Premium Member
Congratulations Tom on picking up a great looking new ride. Shame that it is not the fastest colour :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: ;)

Reactions: Geoff_3 and onad
1 - 20 of 41 Posts